Saturday, July 18, 2009

aLL iS bOut My BabY


I love the way you look at me
I love the way you smile at me
I love hearing whats on your mind
I love it when you tell me that you love me more
I love it when you hug me
I love the way you smell
I love you for you
I love you my baby eiriE..

When i look in your eyes
i see mine looking back
the moment when we kiss
it something you might not want to miss
i cant breathe when your next to me
i love you so much
especially when we touch
layin next to you
makes feel that you love me too...

waktu terasa semakin berlalu,
tinggalkan cerita tentang kita,,
akan tiada dingin tawamu,,
suka ku hapuskan semua sedih di hati,,
ada cerita tentang aku dan diri mu,,
dan kita bersama saat dulu kala,,
ada cerita tentang masa yang indah,,
saat kita berduka,,
saat kita tertawa,,
teringat disaat kita tertawa bersama,,
ceritakan semua tentang kita

No comments:

Post a Comment